Sunday, September 9, 2012

Nichido Mineral Precise Eyeliner, Ever Bilena Lip Liner in Rose and NYX Nude Pink Lip Pencil Review


Woot~ title is so long. Anyway, I'll be reviewing three products today. I have been using them for quite a while now so I think it's time I give them a proper review.


Nichido Mineral Precise Liner

It's my first liquid liner, I'm used to eyeliner sticks, pencil or cream liners.

Pros:

  • Cheap! It's only 150php.
  • You can easily find it on malls.

Cons:

  • Sometimes the "black ink" and the "water" separate when you apply it so you have to shake it first.
  • The applicator tip is easily bent if your not careful. It's hard like the ones on the tip of permanent markers and sometimes the "fiber/hair" idk what you call it sticks out.
  • Easily comes off if you rub it.
  • Not really a true black color.

Will I repurchase? I think so. For it's cheap price I think it still serves it's purpose so I can't complain about it lols. But still, I like using this liquid eyeliner for making precise lines.



Swatches: Nichido Precise Eyeliner, NYX Nudy Pink Lipliner Pencil, Ever Bilena Lip Liner in Rose


NYX Lip Pencil in Nude Pink
I always use lipliners before I put on lipstick since my lips are pretty pigmented, lip liners help to tone it down and make the lipstick last longer. Shade is really pink, light mauve-y pink to be exact.

Pros:

  • Soft and can be easily applied.
  • Pigmented.
  • True to the color, it really covers my lip color.
  • Staying power is good.
  • Cheap, I bought mine for 145php since it was on sale.

Cons:

  • Not available locally. You can mostly buy them on online sites.
  • Tip can be easily broken by sharpener so better be careful.
  • Limited shades available from online stores.

Will I repurchase? Yes but not this shade. I think I'll buy a neutral colored one next time.


Ever Bilena Lip Liner in Rose
My first lip liner from this brand. The color is kinda dark pinkish-red.

Pros:

  • Super pigmented, it's the first thing I noticed when I applied it on my lips.
  • Cheap.
  • Available locally.
  • Can be applied easily
  • Staying power is good, I just used this without my lipstick once and it stayed on my lips for a good 4-5 hours.

Cons:

  • Has shimmers, I don't like shimmers on my lipliners or lipsticks since it makes my lips look bigger. :P
  • Tip is too soft. I applied it once and it just broke off.
  • Limited shades available. I think there are only two shades.


Will I repurchase? No. I'm not a fan of shimmers and I think the color is too dark on my lips, I'm looking for lighter colored pencil liners so when I put lipstick over it the color won't be affected. I think I'll go explore more of the NYX liners.





That would be all for today~ thank you for reading.


xoxo,


Reka :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Cute Strawberry